This exclusive online dance mentor program is personally designed and delivered by Brian Friedman and his team of industry professionals. You will have access to interactive videos, textbooks and tasks built specifically to hone your skills, further your development and create a pathway for your future within the dance industry.
During the program you will be watched by Brian and his team of experts who will be selecting students to receive personal feedback, agency representation and career boosting opportunities.
- You will receive six individual training workouts to build your dance foundation skills.
- Brian shares his secrets to success in a series of lessons covering how to set achievable goals and what he looks for when casting dancers.
- Learn to brand yourself online and promote your dance content with advice from Instagram on how best to gain the exposure you desire.
- Showcase your talent for the chance to be scouted for exciting opportunities with Brian Friedman, Maek Music and The Talent Collective.
- For the first time ever you can go behind the scenes as Brian creates exclusive choreography with his team Larsen Thompson and Zack Venegas.
- Learn from professional dancers Larsen Thompson and Zack Venegas about dancing on a budget and creating viral video content on social media.
- Get an insight into what opportunities MTV offers dancers and how you can get involved.
- Learn choreography created by Brian to Jason Maek and Zaena’s track Get Up and have the opportunity to be cast for their Freshman music video.
- Go behind the scenes with Brian and Tricia Miranda as they look for the next generation of choreographers on Nigel Lythgoe’s show Every Single Step. What are they looking for? What makes good choreography?
- Boost your online presence with tips from Instagram on how to showcase your talent on social media.
- You will gain an exclusive opportunity to learn Brian’s iconic choreography to the breakdown of Britney Spears’ I’m a Slave 4 U.
- Get an insight into the dance industry with leading dance agents AMCK (Europe) and Bloc (US) and find out how to get recognized.
- Watch the X Factor UK dancers rehearse and hear from Head Choreographer, Dean Lee about the choreography process and performance technique.
- Complete tasks and upload your dance videos to be selected for personal feedback from Brian, AMCK, Bloc and industry experts.
What do you want from a mentor… An industry icon whose dance career has spanned decades?
Someone who has worked with the biggest names in the business including Michael Jackson, Janet Jackson, Justin Beiber, Prince, Beyonce, Rihanna, Usher, Mariah Carey, One Direction and Britney Spears to name but a few.
An industry leader who was scouted by Simon Cowell to choreograph, judge and become the first Creative Director on his biggest TV projects such as the X Factor, Britain’s Got Talent and America’s Got Talent.
One of the creative minds bringing entertainment to millions of TV screens on shows like Dancing with the Stars, So You Think You Can Dance, the MTV VMA’s and Billboard Music Awards.
A choreographer who has created outstanding moments on the big screen for films like Charlie’s Angels: Full Throttle, You Got Served, She’s all That, Austin Powers Gold Member and Uptown Girls.
Someone with world-class teaching skills who was the Creative Director for over a decade with The Pulse, an ambassador for the world renowned DanceOn Network, a patron for the legendary Urdang Academy and faculty member of Radix Dance Convention.
The winner of many awards, nominations and accolades including Male Choreographer of the Year at the World of Dance Awards, an Industry Voice Award for outstanding choreography and a 4 time nominee for an MTV VMA award.
An industry pioneer who will train and develop your dance and choreography skills so you too can become one of the greats?
He is the best of the best, your program mentor, Brian Friedman.
READY TO BE RECOGNISED?
CONNECT WITH THE